Full Time and Part Time Support Workers in Macclesfield
Are you looking to start a new career in Health and Social Care?
The Rossendale Trust is currently recruiting Support Workers in Macclesfield and needs you now!
The role of a Support Worker is to encourage and support the tenants to live as independently as possible, enabling them to take ownership of their own lives and futures.
- Experience is welcome, but not essential as training will be provided
- A commitment to provide the highest standards of care and support is essential
- Treating tenants with dignity and respect
- The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010 requesting only female applicants apply
What we can offer you:
- Fortnightly pay and double pay on all Bank Holidays
- Health cash plan
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Life Assurance
- Fully funded study for Health and Social Care qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- Long Service Awards
- Unlimited access to our Recommend a Friend scheme
- Team building and social events
- Pension Scheme
Early shift 7.00am – 2.00pm or 8.00am – 3.00pm
Late Shift 2.00pm – 9.00pm or 3.00pm – 10.00pm
Some variable shifts are available.
Worked over a 2-week rota covering Sunday to Saturday (all staff are required to work to a mixture of early and late shifts as well as alternate weekends)
Rates of Pay
£11.21– £13.08 per hour for day shifts
You can apply online or if you would like an informal and friendly chat about working as a Support Worker, please ring Kathryn or Michele on 01260 251509 or 07521257804.
You can download the job profile here for a Support Worker.
For further information about the role please see our FAQ’s here